I’m astounded by how many books I’ve been able to read during one month! Normally, it would take me months to read just one book because I wouldn’t spare any time to read due to being tired or out with friends and family. Whenever I get a spare moment now, it’s spent by reading.
This month I have read six books (which I shall be reviewing shortly!)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
- The New Hunger (prequel to Warm Bodies) by Isaac Marion
- Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
- The Last Days of Rabbit Hayes by Anna McPartlin
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
I was going to pick my favourite book out of the above which I read this month, but there’s more than one book that became my favourite! The Night Circus and The Girl on the Train took me by surprise, they were brilliant reads and I didn’t want the stories to end!
I shall start book reviewing in the next week and work on expanding my blog,