Good morning everyone! I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Amy over at The Little Book Nerds.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
-Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
-Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Amy’s Questions for me:
- What is your reading goal for 2018?
I haven’t thought this through completely as of yet (which is a bit dangerous as we’re very close to 2018!) I know that I’ll go higher than 30 books which was my reading goal for this year and I completed that in August! *round of applause*
2. What do you do when you are in a reading slump?
Normally when this happens I tend to binge tv shows or watch a marathon of movies to try and give me some space between books. Eventually I come back around!
3. What is your top 5 books of 2017?
Good question! Top 5 books that I read in 2017 (in no particular order): Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch, November 9 by Colleen Hoover, Geekerella by Ashley Poston, My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella and Sick Pleasure by Jessica Serra Huizenga.
4. Who is your Number 1 fictional crush at the moment?
At the moment, it probably is Benton James Kessler from November 9 just because I finished this book a couple of days ago and I loved how he was portrayed.
5. What is your favourite genre?
I find this a difficult question because I really enjoy all different genres, I guess it would have to be action/adventure.
6. Which season do you read more in?
It honestly depends on how busy I am around that time of year, for me it has nothing to do with the seasons.
7. If you could have two authors to co-write a book, who would they be?
Ooooooh! I would choose Marissa Meyer and Jessica Serra Huizenga, it would be an action/adventure novel mixed with very sexy, romantic scenes.
8. Where do you read the most?
On my bed, it’s where I’m cosiest.
9. Do you take a book everywhere you go?
Literally E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E I go!!!
10. Do you break spines or keep them unbroken?
I try my absolute hardest to not break the sounds of my books, but it has been proven difficult with some books. If you guys have any tips on how to stop this from happening, that would be really appreciated!
11. What do you enjoy most about reading?
Entering all these different worlds and lives of incredible fictional places and characters is probably what I enjoy most about reading. I’ve loved reading from such a young age and I’m glad it’s never changed.
Now it’s my turn, I nominate:
- Patty from Moohnshine’s Corner
- Luna from Bookish Luna
- Satou Johns from Inkish Kingdoms
- Dani from Mousai Books
- Lizzy from Learning to Live, Struggling to Thrive
- Misty from Mistys Book Space
- Chitra from Book Vue
- Priyasha from Books and Co
- Lynne from Fictionophile
- Inge from The Belgian Reviewer
- Lili from Lili’s Blissful Pages
Questions to be answered by the nominees:
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What’s your story behind your blog name?
- What’s one of your favourite quotes?
- Which book/series makes you happy?
- What distracts you most from reading?
- What five things are you grateful for?
- Which author would you ask to write your biography?
- What is your favourite sound?
- Which (if any) book series have you DNF’d?
- Are there any movie adaptations you prefer more than the book?
- If your life, as it is up to this point, was made into a film what song would be playing during the end credits?
I hope you guys liked this post and thank you to Amy for nominating me! To those of you who I have nominated, it’s not compulsory so you’re more than welcome not to do this award. To those of you who decide to do this award, I look forward to reading your answers!