A few days ago, I was nominated by the lovely Lili over at Lili’s Blissful Pages for The Brotherhood of the World Award.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for the nominees.
- List the rules and display the Brotherhood of the World logo in your post.
Questions from Lili:
- The reason why you start your blog?
I started my blog because I wanted to write more about the books that I have read and share my love for books with others.
2. How did you come up with your blog name?
Honestly, I was drinking tea at the time when I was creating my blog and I simply put two of the things I love in life: a cup of tea and books!
3. What’s your most read genre?
Oooh, good question! I think I read from the dystopian and contemporary genres quite a lot. I’m not entirely sure what is my most read genre, but it’ll most likely be between those two.
4. Which do you enjoy more; reading or writing?
Another good question! I do love to write about the books that I love but I think I enjoy reading more. Sometimes I find it hard to get my point across with words without it sounding confusing to others!
5. Do you have a favourite reading spot and where? And why is it your favourite?
My bed. I love to read in my bed, where I’m all snuggled up under my duvet with a hot drink beside me and a good book. There’s nothing better (in my opinion) than being warm and reading a book. It’s my favourite because it means that I won’t be distracted by family members downstairs or the television.
Now it’s my turn, I nominate:
- Laura from Bibliofagista
- Jacquie, Gina and Lindsay from Rattle The Stars
- Nicole from The BookWorm Drinketh
- Zella from Dancing Among The Stars
- Jacqueline from Blue Jay Books
- Abigail from Abigail’s Books
- Annie Xia from Zoelogist
- Ilsa from A Whisper of Ink
- Raven and Beez from Raven And Beez
- Sumaya from Sue’s Reading Corner
Questions to be answered by the nominees:
- If you were able to choose which author you could go to dinner with, who would you choose and why?
- What’s your favourite time of the year?
- What’s the last book you read?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
- When you’re not blogging or reading, what do you do in your spare time?
Thank you very much to Lili for nominating me, I really enjoyed answering these questions! To those of your who I nominated, it’s not compulsory so you’re more than welcome not to do this award. To those of you who decide to do this award, I look forward to reading your answers!