Hello fellow book lovers! I have been nominated by the lovely Siobhan over at I Am A Book Drunkard, thank you very much for nominating me and if you guys haven’t checked out her blog yet, I recommend you do so!
I’ve not heard or participated in this tag before so this is exciting, especially for my first award that’s being posted in 2018!
• Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
• Answer the questions
• In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
• Ask them 3 questions
- What is your favorite quote from a book you read this year?
Good question! Recently I read November 9 by Colleen Hoover and one of my favourite quotes from that book is: “Whether or not the couple ends up together at the end of the book doesn’t determine whether that book has a happy ending or not. As long as the two people end up happy, it doesn’t really matter if the end up happy together.”
2. What book are you dying to have made into a movie/TV series? Why?
I would love love love for the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness to become a series! It’s an incredible series of books by Michelle Paver which follows a twelve year old boy called Torak, who is a boy from a Wolf Clan. It’s one of my other half’s favourite series and I just had to see what all the fuss was about and I fell in love with the adventures Torak stumbled across. There are six books in the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness series.
3. What fictional character would you want as a best friend?
There are so many characters to choose from, how do you expect me to whittle it down to one!? I’m going to have to go with…….. Ron a Weasley! He’s a great loyal character, who’s very brave, sticks up for his friends, sensitive and has a great sense of humour.
That’s it, I’ve answered my three questions, now for the thirteen people I have chosen below to answer mine. If you have already completed this award then don’t feel obliged to do it, it’s not mandatory.
My three questions:
- What three different fictional characters would you marry, kiss or kill?
- What’s your favourite book you read in 2017?
- What book are you most excited to be released in 2018?
My nominees are:
- Carrie at Carrie’s Book Reviews
- Danielle and Signy at Mousai Books
- Romie at Romie We Deserve Love
- Stephanie at Adventures of a Bibliophile
- Kathy at Books & Munches
- Beatrice at Dreamland Book Blog
- Lila at Hardcover Haven
- April, Charli and Emily at Rad Babes Read
- Corina and Tijuana at Book Twins Reviews
- Jessica at Reading With Jessica
- Ally at Ally Writes Things
- Kristin at Kristin Kraves Books
- Sean at Kingdom Book Blog
I hope you all enjoyed reading my answers, I look forward to reading all of yours!
Happy reading and a Happy New Year!