I have been nominated by Karen Jo from Sincerely Karen Jo for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much Karen Jo for nominating me! If you guys don’t follow her, I suggest you click on the link above to check her blog out because it’s wonderful!
Let’s move onto the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
• Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
• Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
• Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees.
Seven Facts About Me
- I used to be a gymnast. When I was around 5/6 years old, I started to go a gymnastics club. Up until the age of around 12/13 I kept this up and thoroughly enjoyed it. Competing in competitions, doing displays for festivals and local events. Sometimes I wish I still did it, but my time got taken up by school work and socialising.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Lightly Salted Doritos and Tzatziki. I can happily eat a whole bag of Doritos with two tzatziki dips whenever! So damn good. Surely it’s healthy right?
- My favourite animals are Pandas and Killer Whales (Orcas). The first time I ever saw Free Willy, I immediately fell in love with Killer Whales. Yes, I understand (now) that Willy is not real and that still upsets me, but he was an incredible mammal! I wanted to move to America, marry Jesse and play with Willy. Wow, my eleven year old self was very odd. With Pandas, I’ve always loved their fuzzy ears and have wanted to visit China and have a panda experience day for a very long time!
- I am running a half marathon this Sunday 25th March. I ran a half marathon two years ago with my sister and we enjoyed it so much we decided to challenge ourselves and run another one. We are participating in the London Landmarks Half Marathon and are raising money for the Tommy’s Charity to help fund research and raise awareness about miscarriages, still births and premature babies. I am over half way to reach my target goal on my Just Giving page. If anyone would like to contribute to this, you can check that out here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/claireadavis
- I love skateboarding. Although I haven’t done it in a few years, I really love skateboarding. My friend, Claire, and I used to go skateboarding all the time and although we were never really good at doing tricks, we liked to cruise up and down the roads whilst listening to our music.
- I am a vegetarian. I became a vegetarian last year in January 2017. I have to say, for me personally, it’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever done. So if any of you have great recipes for vegetarian meals, let me know what they are or leave any links to recipes in the comments below.
- I can’t live without music. I think this saying goes for a lot of people, but I simply can’t. If my boyfriend isn’t staying with me for the night I have to play music to get me to sleep otherwise I feel lonely and won’t be able to sleep as my mind starts ticking and thinking of crazy things. My music taste varies all the time, since primary school I loved rock music and in secondary school I discovered all different genres of metal and screamo music. I don’t think it’s a phase as I still love the bands I listened to all the time then as I do now. However, my all time favourite bands (if I had to pick three) would have to be: LANY, The 1975 and Paramore.
I love and admire so many of you blogs and your creative ideas, you’re all inspiring! Whether I have chosen you or not, please feel free to leave a couple of facts about yourself in the comments below if you’d like, I’d love to find out more about my followers.
- Casey from Stroking Fire
- Claire from Books Coffee and Repeat
- Reach from When I Reach You
- Kelly from Just Another Book in the Wall
- Makayla from Hello Professional Girl
- Lili from Lili’s Blissful Pages
- Norrie from Reading Under the Blankie
- Rachel from Musings of a Coffee Addicted Bibliophile
- Priyasha from Scribbled Stories 514
- Nicole from The Book Worm Drinketh
- Luna from Bookish Luna
- Jenn from Bound to Writing
- Satou from Inkish Kingdoms
- Jasmine from Jasmine’s Reading
- Dee from Dee’s Rad Reads and Reviews
I hope you all enjoyed reading the seven facts about me, I can’t wait to read the facts about every one of you!
Happy reading folks,