Good morning/afternoon/evening to my fellow bookworms,
I don’t know about you guys but in January I definitely kicked my reading off with a BANG! I thought I’d find it quite difficult squeezing in reading time throughout January, but it turned out I had a lot of free time on my hands than I thought. Although I must say it has bee a very stressful month, especially when it comes to trying to move out with my boyfriend. Buying a flat is definitely not plain-sailing! Fingers crossed, in my February wrap up I will have a complete story of our experience with flat hunting and buying.
Anyway, back on the topic of books! In January, I managed to complete a total of six books!!! This is an impressive amount for me to start 2019 off with as I have been struggling (within reason) over the last half of the year to focus my time on reading, the last month I read as many books as six or above was in July 2018,
The six books I completed in the month of January were:
- Please Stay: A Brain Bleed, A Life In The Balance, A Love Story by Greg Payan – I gave this book five out of five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You can find the book review here
- Eternity’s Echoes by Evan Hirson – I gave this book two out of five stars ⭐️ ⭐️ You can find the book review here
- The Crimson Heirlooms by Hunter Dennis – I gave this book two out of five stars ⭐️⭐️ You can find the book review here
- Red Sky: Rising by Ben Archer – I gave this book three out of five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️ You can find the book review here
- Befriended: Be Careful Who You Trust… by Ruth O’Neill – I gave this book four out of five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You can find the book review here
- The Golden Key by Darlien C. Breeze – I gave this book four out of five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You can find the book review here
I started a book right at the end of January which was called Confessions of a Comedian (An Autobiography) by Kip Addotta which I finished at the beginning of February. You can now find the book review for that here and it will also feature in my February Wrap Up.
How many books did you complete in the month of January? How many books are you wanting to complete in the month of February? Let me know in the comments below.